Time to Go Beyond the Whiteboard!
Intuit Field Service Management streamlines your service business!
- Get paid faster with mobile payments and on-the-spot invoicing
- Real Time updates from your Field Technicians
- Wireless work orders eliminate paperwork and allow quick schedule changes
- Timecard feature ensures accurate payroll
- Integrates seamlessly with all versions of QuickBooks including QB Online, keeping your office and field service operations in perfect harmony
Say goodbye to whiteboard scheduling!
It’s about time. It’s about efficiency. It’s about simplicity.
For more information, to schedule a product demonstration or arrange a free trial, click here or call me at (201) 664-6319.
Just finished another deep dive Training Session in New Orleans, so we can meet the needs of Quick Service Clients with QB POS powered by Revel.
QB POS powered by Revel Quick Service offers the needed options to manage Fast Food, Coffee, Donut & Juice shops, as well Pizzerias and Bakeries.
Calling all small businesses!
QuickBooks celebrates small business’ contributions with a chance to win a 30-second commercial during the Big Game!
Visit QuickBooks’ Small Business Big Game website for a chance to win a 30-second television commercial during football’s biggest game, at Levi Stadium on February 7, 2016.
You’ll also have chances to win grants for your small business, cash prizes and valuable local advertising.
On the site’s homepage, join Own It: A Small Business Network and create your profile. Share your small business story and what makes your small business special.
Entries will be accepted through August 7, 2015. Judging will begin shortly thereafter, based on the owners’ passion for their business, authenticity and other benchmarks.
On Sept. 2, the top 10 finalists will be announced, with public voting kicking off to determine the top three winners continuing through Nov. 3, at 12 p.m. Pacific time.
The finalists will receive an expenses-paid trip in November to Intuit’s annual QuickBooks Connect conference in San Jose, Calif., where business owners will have an opportunity to spotlight their company’s brand.
The top three finalists will be announced live at the conference, followed by the open public vote that will determine the ultimate winner of this year’s program.
How to Participate
- Visit Small Business Big Game: Create your profile. Post a response to the following question: “What would a Big Game ad mean for your business?” Include text, photo or both that represent a milestone for your Small Business and include a caption that explains the photo. You also have the option to upload a 90-second video spotlighting your company.
- Get Votes: Share your profile with customers, community, friends and family. This is a great time to increase your social media presence!
- Complete Activities: When you complete bi-weekly activities, you earn a chance to win grants for your small business.
For more details and to sign up for your chance to win, visit Small Business Big Game today!
Today and tomorrow only! The QuickBooks Summer Sale is here.
Save up to $330 on QuickBooks Pro for Windows and Mac!
Save up to $1000 on QuickBooks Premier!
40% off your monthly Enhanced Payroll subscription!
Call today to take advantage of these valuable offers! (201) 664-6319 or visit our website at www.sbsassociates.com
Intuit has developed a new app called Sync with PayPal, which allows small businesses to simplify complex, time-consuming tasks seamlessly with Quickbooks Online.
As part of Intuit’s collaboration with PayPal, the app automatically imports PayPal sales transactions, fees, discounts and taxes directly into QuickBooks Online, saving customers time by eliminating manual data entry.
A timely addition to Intuit’s own QuickBooks Payments, Sync with PayPal allows customers to spend more time focusing on their business and provides a simple, harmonious experience where everything works together.
Sync with PayPal is available now for free on the QuickBooks App Store in the U.S. Later this year, Intuit plans to offer the app globally.
Benefits of the new app include:
- Saves time: Automatically and securely imports PayPal sales transactions, fees, taxes, tips and discounts into QuickBooks Online; no need to spend time on manual data entry.
- Updates data: Automatically syncs customer information from PayPal into QuickBooks online.
- Provides security: Securely downloads other transactions, such as expenses and bank transfers, into default categories within QuickBooks Online.
- Improved accuracy: Automatic imports eliminate manual data entry errors and increases accuracy, including the ability to download 18 months of past transactions.
Intuit’s new Sync with PayPal app and Intuit QuickBooks Online aims to give small business owners more hours back in their day while helping to improve their transaction data accuracy.
Welcome Elegant Affairs – Fairfield, NJ
Kathleen Feliccia is teaching a QuickBook Basic workshop tonight and an upcoming Advanced workshop next Tuesday, June 9th.
Sponsored by SCORE, both are held at the Maywood Public Library in Maywood, NJ.
Each workshop is an affordable $20.
We hope to see you there!
QuickBooks Workshops – Register here
Attending and looking to network with Intuit Resellers, Pro Advisors and other attendees at SNH.
I will also be in the Intuit Field Service Management (FSM) exhibitor booth on Tuesday to collaborate and answer any questions about FSM.
Hope to see you there!
2015 Scaling New Heights for QuickBooks Lovers